We work with a number of finance providers to offer competitive packages for all budgets.Learn more
Extended Warranties from The AA
What's a warranty and why do I need one?
We'd all like to think our cars will never let us down. But unfortunately, the reality is sometimes a little different. No matter how well you maintain your car, components can still fail and result in costly repair bills.
To keep your car ownership stress-free, we're offering a warranty with our cars to give you peace of mind.
Our warranty includes:
- 12 months' free Basic Breakdown Cover# or an upgrade for Members^
- No limit to the number of claims
- Nationwide approved repairer network
- 24/7 help and advice
Levels of cover
There are 3 different levels of cover available.
- Protect Lite: Protection against listed components
- Protect Essential: Almost all mechanical and electrical items. Plus key fobs up to £200 and in-car entertainment (including Sat Nav) up to £500.
- Protect Plus: Almost all mechanical and electrical items. Plus wear and tear up to 85,000 miles, diagnosis, oil seals, DPF or catalytic converter, key fobs up to £200, unlimited cover for in-car entertainment (including Sat Nav).
Our Dealership offers:
If the failed part is covered, our warranty will pay out for the costs of parts, labour and VAT for repairing or replacing it, up to your selected claim limit.
Without a warranty, your could expect to pay...
See the range of vehicle components covered by each level of warranty below. For full details of what each level of warranty covers, just get in touch with us for a copy of our warranty booklets.
Not having the car serviced in line with the manufacturer's recommendations may result in your claim being declined.
What's not covered?
Finding a warranty to cover every eventuality can be costly, so there are some important exclusions in ours. These include but are not limited to accident damage, batteries, bodywork, serviceable or ancillary items, driver abuse or negligence.
Any Questions?View Our Stock
^Free upgrade offer: Available to existing AA members only, and is valid for 6 months after purchasing your warranty. Provides 1 additional product to existing member's policy for free until the end of the policy year.
#Free Basic Breakdown Cover offer: Available to non-AA members only. Cover has to be activated with the AA. Call 0800 0083026 to set up cover. If you choose to upgrade to AA Breakdown Membership and add National Recovery and/or At Home, these will be available at a discount to the normal price. Breakdown cover is subject to additional terms and conditions (TheAA.com/policy). AA breakdown cover is arranged by Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited. Registered office: Fanum House, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4EA. Registered in England and Wales number 2414212. Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Correct at print February 2020.
AA is a trademark of AA Group of Companies and is used with permission under licence to Warranty Management Services Limited (registration number 04801804) and Safe and Sound VRA Limited (registration number 10843451). Warranty Management Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered offices of Warranty Management Services Limited and Safe and Sound VRA Limited: Suite 1, Oxford House, Oxford Road, Thame, Oxfordshire, England, OX9 2AH. Calls may be monitored and recorded.
- Mainly One Owner Low Mileage Cars With Full Service History
- Full pre-delivery service
- Timing belt change (if applicable)
- Independent vehicle mileage check
- Full 12 month MOT on each car sold
- All cars HPI checked
- Parts and labour warranty
- Full pre-delivery valet
- Free courtesy car scheme
- Hardings approved future care